My name is Marli. I’m 14 and I’m English. Most of my readers currently are people I know and so you know this. But expanding this blog is my dream. I don’t want fame, but I love helping people. Anyway, let me tell you a few weird facts about me.
- I am a Sagittarius
- I played the violin for 7 years
- I also love playing the piano, guitar and singing very loudly when nobody is listening
- I am planning to take Geography, French, Computer Science and Music for my GSCEs
- I have never travelled out of Europe but am going to America in 2019!
- I skied from age 5 to 9 then snowboarded ever since (and I love it)
- I look exactly like my Great-Grandma did when she was my age.
- My favourite Netflix show is PLL (that ending though, still shaking)
- I learnt to write in HTML 3-4 years ago (still not that good though)
- I have a very addictive personality, I will obsess over something for about a month then forget all about it.
- I had a cat named Kitty and have a dog called Ellie
- I can hold my breath for approximately 47.99 seconds.
- Most foundations and concealers make me look like I’ve been on holiday in the sun for a year as I am so pale.
- I have had ombré hair and pierced ears since Christmas 2016
- One of my biggest fear is death, well, more like not knowing what there is after death
- My second biggest fear is the sea. I hate it. Bleughh.
- I am not religious in any way
- I have worn glasses full-time since I was very small.
I’m really tired and can’t think of anything else so, here ya go!
Lots of love, Em Xxx