What is in my makeup bag? Well
- Simple / Hydrating Light Moisturiser. This was recommended to me a while ago, so I bought it and always use it every day.
- Benefit Mini Concealer / Stay Don’t Stray in Light/Medium – This was a gift, but it is exactly my shade! It’s a beautiful consistency and blends really nicely too
- Benefit Mini Highlighter / High Beam – This is a really subtle pink highlighter that blends really well, leaving a soft silky finish
- Benefit Mini Bronzer / Hoola – I don’t really wear this too often, I’m not that good at it, and I think if I wasn’t so pale one day, people would notice!
- Benefit Mini Lip & Cheek Stain – Posie Tint – This is really subtle but gorgeous. So subtle I could even wear it to school!
- Benefit Mini Primer – “That Gal” – this is a really good, brightening primer that isn’t greasy and is good enough on its own.
- MUA Pro Base – Pressed Powder in Ivory – I just use this for setting concealer, and to not look all oily in my T-zone (forehead down nose to chin) as the day goes on.
- MUA Cover & Conceal in Fair – Another great concealer but just a little more affordable
- MUA Pro Base – Fixing Mist – This was great in the summer when your makeup just melted off your face. It just fixes it in place. This is also great if you would be wearing your makeup all day.
- MUA Power Pout Acrylic – Unwrapped – A really beautiful liquid lipstick that’s really affordable
- MUA Professional Eyeshadow Palette – fire vixen – This palette has been on my wish list for a while and I finally bought it with my birthday money.
- MUA LUXE Eyeshadow palette/Hypnotic Sparkle – This was actually free with £10 worth of MUA Makeup so obviously I took up the offer, I love MUA.
- Miss Sporty / Just Clear Mascara – This is great for school. I now use it as a brow gel.
- Maybelline / Lash sensational – My trusted favourite! Just brilliant! (The pink one!)
- GHD Polish’d Powder, Angled Eyeliner, Detail and Concealer Brushes – So soft and fluffy! I love them!
Sorry it was short! If you want me to do any more detailed reviews on them, DM me on Instagram or comment on here. Don’t worry I can’t spam you with your email address so you could even put a fake e-mail on it! If you want to send it to me privately, write ‘DO NOT APPROVE’ at the start of your message. As all messages go through me first, I won’t approve it and delete once I have responded to you.
Lots of Love, Em Xxx