While I was in Gran Canaria last October, I had a lot of time to just blog. I had so many ideas and this is one of them, it’s taken a while but, it’s finally here. This is basically a bucket list, but I really don’t like that name. To be honest I think it is really important to get things you want to achieve down on paper. Whether that’s for the day or for the rest of your life. I’ve put my list into three categories,( travel, skills, and experiences) which will make it easier to read. Before I start wittering on too much more, let me just get straight into my goals.
My Life Goals:
- First up, India. In many school Geography lessons, I’ve heard about India and it just sounds so beautiful. From the wildlife to the roaring cities, I’d love to go on a really long adventure, seeing everything I can!
- Next, New York. I would love to go to just see all of the sights, do a bit of shopping and just be surrounded by beauty and culture. It’s featured in so many books I’ve read and so many people have said how wonderful it is!
- I’d love to go back to Italy, for two things. Once in the summer, to do a bit of site-seeing and the food obviously. Then again in the winter for the snow. I’ve been told it is wonderful there.
- I’d love to go to Amsterdam to see where Anne Frank stayed. I really like history as you can tell.
- Tokyo. It looks so alive and I would just love to experience that.
- I really would love to go back to Barcelona, Spain.
- I would love to go to Austria. Heidi was my favourite book when I was younger and instantly wanting to go to a very similar place.
- Germany is sort of a similar place, but it deserves a separate point. My mum spent a while there as a child for military reasons and I would love to have a look!
- Egypt – I need to see the pyramids.
- I’d also love to visit every state in the U.S.A
- I’d really love to go to Bora Bora and do all the stereotypical tourist things.
- I want to pass my French GCSE and then continue to be fluent. I really love the language, it just sounds so beautiful.
- This may be cheesy but I would really love to advance this blog but I am not going to get any where if I leave two months with no posts, oh well.
- I tried like I’m pretty sure people have, to write a book, but I really want to finish one!
- Learn to horse ride bareback
- I’ve improved on my touch typing resolution, but not much.
- I really just, overall, want to learn how to always be happy.
- Another cheesy one, but I would love to do a solo skydive. It just looks like a lot of fun and something to enjoy and say that I’ve done.
- I guess getting 11 GSCEs a grade 7-9 would be another major achievement!
- I would also love to do a bungee jump. Haha.
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Swim in the Dead Sea
- Go to Glastonbury
- See the Northern Lights
- I want to also go whale watching
- Again, I want to experience pure joy and live happily. To be honest, I’d give up every opportunity on this list just to be happy for the rest of my life. I think everyone should just try to aim for happiness. Once that’s sorted, then go achieve your goals.
See you all soon, love ya