For ultimate happiness and to live our best life we need a check in with ourselves every now and then. I do this by writing a list of anything and everything that makes me happy. Then act on that list. You fill your life with all of these things and notice the difference that it makes. Here’s my most recent list, so read it and then write yours.!
- Seeing people happy – Smiles are contagious!
- Puppies – What is cuter than an energetic bounding little bundle of fun?
- My family – I love them and they love me.
- My friends – There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for my ‘squad’ 🙂
- Knowing that I am alive – I am part of the 7.5 billion people in the world.
- Dancing – It allows me to lose myself, away from trouble and anyone else, I get to reconnect with my body
- Singing – When I am sad or down or even happy! I can express my feelings through song and let go of all bothers
- Food – I think this is obvious. Food loves me in a special way
- Snow – Isn’t it so beautiful? It is so cool, look up online how snowflakes are formed!
- This Blog – I love the opportunity I have to share my thoughts online and all of you. I love you all so much and will see you soon.
Daily Challenge: Write down a list right now of 10 things that make you happy and why. See if you can get to 20!
Love, Em Xxx
Want to be notified every time I post? Click here to Follow my blog with Bloglovin